The Wooten Company is looking for an Electrical Engineer/Project Manager to be based in the Raleigh, NC headquarters office. The successful candidate is well oriented, self-motivated, and possesses the ability to provide design guidance, leadership and approval of projects. This position is responsible for the total management of assigned electrical projects including quality, client expectations and profitability.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Registration (PE) in NC is required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience in the A/E industry engineering and designing complex building systems for commercial, institutional, governmental, and healthcare facilities, and water and wastewater infrastructure.
- AutoCad/Microstation experience required.
- Knowledgeable in NEC, NFPA and building codes and editing technical specifications.
- Instrumentation and control design experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a must.
The Company is not currently sponsoring work authorizations. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Please send your resume to email@example.com