CAD Designer - Civil Engineering
We are seeking a Civil CAD Designer to provide Computer-Aided-Design support to civil engineers in our Raleigh Office of The Wooten Company. A minimum of 3 years’ experience at an A/E consulting firm in planning and preparing preliminary layouts, grading, storm drainage, erosion and sediment control and water and wastewater system design from engineering notes, sketches, and/or other drawings using MicroStation is required (AutoCAD experience may be acceptable); Geopak experience is a plus. Also preferred is an Associate’s Degree from an accredited technical institute or university, with emphasis on Civil Engineering and/or excellent skills in CAD Design.
Responsibilities will include:
• Water distribution and sanitary sewer system studies
• Water and sanitary sewer system utilities design
• Stormwater management plan design
• Hydrologic/hydraulic analysis
• Site grading including determining earthwork quantities and balancing
• Roadway design
• Erosion control construction plan design
• Permitting, code research, and specification writing
• Construction administration
• Cost estimating
• Interaction with project managers, clients, and regulatory permitting agencies
The Wooten Company is committed to providing a stimulating and rewarding work environment for our employees. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
EOE: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. We are an equal opportunity employer. Decisions regarding hiring, promotions and terminations are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or national origin.
Please send your resume to email@example.com