The Marketing & Graphic Design Specialist is responsible for designing, producing and organizing marketing materials, including sales proposals, presentations, and brochures, under the direction of the Marketing Coordinator. The department will rely on this position to assist in maintaining records, coordinating production schedules and managing projects when needed.
Stringent timeframes and reliance on others for information both add to the pressure and high-stress factors of this deadline-oriented position.
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator in designing, drafting, editing, formatting, proof-reading, and organizing proposals, Statements of Qualifications and other sales materials while working with technical staff to ensure quality, consistency and cost effectiveness.
- Effectively manage and prioritize marketing requests, design/production schedules, and delivery targets.
- Create and update advertisements, brochures, presentations, project sheets, and other marketing material utilizing Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Illustrator).
- Update and maintain employee resumes, portfolio project descriptions and photo library.
- Maintain the database of past proposals and marketing materials.
- Assist in maintaining the corporate website in coordination with the Marketing Coordinator and IT Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, graphic design, and/or related field.
- Two years’ related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in an engineering/architectural firm or magazine/newspaper.
- Thorough command of software applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and CRM software (Salesforce, Deltek, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of printing methods.
- Creative artistic mindset for layouts and designs to translate technical information into graphical representation.
- Competent and effective written and verbal communication.
The Wooten Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com